Just installed an official Skype app on my iPhone 3G through AppStore. The app looks awesome with excellent user experience. It was intelligently designed by keeping usual iPhone habits into consideration, very easy to use, full featured VoIP application.
I liked it a lot even when I am getting crash of app every 2 minutes. I know it will be stable very soon now. Definitely this is one of the most waited app for iPhone platform.
Few good factors:
1. Maintains calls & chats history within iPhone for faster look back
2. You don't need to login everytime you launch it
3. Automatically logs out upon quitting app. Good for battery backup.
4. Can make calls to mobile/landlines using SkypeOut.
5. Best - Make free calls over VoIP using expensive handset :)
6. Yet to test, but it supports conference calls
Skype have finally done it! And it was worth to wait.
The digital experience that a customer gets while interacting with the brand is one of the reasons for any company’s success in the 21st Cen...
Last Monday (March 7, 2011), I passed the PMP exam at prometric centre (Gurgaon), and it was much relieving for me when I saw "Congrat...
Most of my friends are now using iPhone or BlackBerry, or both like me. Though its much better to stay connected with my buddies than on com...
That's quite unfortunate so far that FaceTime and iMessage services are not working on my iPhone 4S, and the conclusion I got from back...