Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Two Rs play a key role in ensuring great customer engagement.
1) Relevant content strategy, wherein a company needs to understand its customers’ preferences. This would entail aligning your content and product options to the needs of the customer.
2) Reliable technology can help companies attract more customers on its platform. As per a PwC report, nearly 80 percent of American consumers say that speed, convenience, knowledgeable help and friendly service are key elements of a positive customer experience. Hence, using technologies that enable customers to spend more on a company’s product.
Closely linked is the idea that users must be able to operate with ease. The PwC report also notes that customers want the design of websites and mobile apps to be elegant and ...
Thursday, May 12, 2022
READ THE FULL ARTICLE >>
Published on CMO Council eJournal.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
10 years is quite a break. A lot have changed in the meantime.
- Aged another 10 years
- Upgraded to iPhone 13 Pro, writing this on it, previous post was from iPhone 4S, long time
- Earned 13 more professional certifications; some are really tough ones, trust me
- Changed job twice
- Bought a house, sold that, and bought another one
- Faced a layoff and then got retained also within same company for the same role, such things exist
- Blessed with the second child, and he has a website - www.joshvir.com
- Lost 52 lbs and gained back 26 of it, lol
- Have a pet now, a chocolate labrador
- Got Covid vaccine, both
- Started trading in stocks, crypto, and heavily on crypto
- Written for reputed publishers and professional communities online, and still writing
A thing that hasn’t changed is, my curiosity!
These days, I’m curious about customer digital experience. I’m always exploring various ways to learn B2B users' behavior online and how to captivate them for business benefit? They say, “Obsession is not good”. It’s quite opposite when we are talking about customers. Amazon is based on customer-obsessed culture. Steve Jobs preached customer-centric business model. I’m obsessed with customer experience and changing the way how business is done on digital interfaces.
Wait, wait, wait, I welcome back myself to writing!
The digital experience that a customer gets while interacting with the brand is one of the reasons for any company’s success in the 21st Cen...
Last Monday (March 7, 2011), I passed the PMP exam at prometric centre (Gurgaon), and it was much relieving for me when I saw "Congrat...
Most of my friends are now using iPhone or BlackBerry, or both like me. Though its much better to stay connected with my buddies than on com...
That's quite unfortunate so far that FaceTime and iMessage services are not working on my iPhone 4S, and the conclusion I got from back...